HOLLYWOOD SPORTSBOOK: LUCKY NUMBERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions for all Lucky Number bets offered by any of the companies in the Hollywood Sportsbook Group of Companies, as well as other bookmaking operations managed by Hollywoodbets on behalf of other licensees, which shall hereafter be referred to as “Hollywoodbets”. A list of the companies which comprise the Hollywoodbets Group and the bookmaking operations managed by Hollywoodbets is available on the Hollywoodbets website which can be found at www.hollywoodbets.net.
Please select a link below to view detailed information and the relevant terms and conditions applicable to your chosen topic or particular sports event:
- Lucky Number Multiples
All bets on Lucky Numbers are subject to the company’s General Terms and Conditions and particular attention should be paid to the Maximum Winnings per the Table 2.14.5.
The lottery games on which Lucky Numbers bets are struck are subject to the lottery rules of the respective jurisdictions in which they are played, save to the extent of any inconsistency with Hollywoodbets’ General Terms and Conditions, in which event Hollywoodbets’ General Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Any bet made after closing time shall be void.
The results of a draw will be accepted and posted by Hollywoodbets in accordance with the first official result of that particular draw as provided by the controlling authority’s website, irrespective of any subsequent revocation of that result due to disqualification or otherwise.
1.3 Bet Types
The bet types will vary from draw to draw and may be notably different depending on the number of balls in the ‘drum’, the number of balls drawn and the number of bonus balls.
1.4 Postponed Draws
If for any reason a lottery draw does not take place, or no result is announced by the controlling authority, all valid bets on that draw will stand, provided such draw is held within 24 hours of the original draw.
In the event that a lottery draw is postponed beyond 24 hours all bets on that draw shall be void.
The Australia Monday/Wednesday/Saturday lottos are 6 balls drawn from 45 plus 2 additional balls. However, only the 1st of the 2 supplementary balls will count as a winning ball. The 2nd supplementary ball will NOT be considered a winner.
- Lucky Number Multiples
Multiple bets can be taken with selected Lottery Draws.
A multiple can be taken with any other sport or sports betting market.
What bets can be taken?
- A multiple bet of one ball to be drawn together with a different number as the bonus ball.
- Two numbers plus a third number to be the bonus ball
- A multiple with any other sport or horse racing together with one or two numbers and/or the different bonus ball
What CANNOT be taken?
A bet of one number to be drawn with the SAME number to be the bonus ball in the same draw. This will be shown as a related bet and is not allowed. In the event this occurs it will be treated as a related bet, where the stake will be divided and applied equally to the various winning combinations.
BSM KENO is a lucky numbers game where bets are placed on various contingencies. There are 80 balls in the machine from numbers 1-80 with 20 balls being drawn for each draw. There is a BSM KENO draw every 5 minutes and draws occur 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Results are processed immediately after the draw.
The live draws can be viewed on our website at the following link www.hollywoodbets.net or m.hollywoodbets.net or it can be watched in any one of our Hollywoodbets retail outlets in KZN and Western Cape.
3.1 Betting Options
You can bet on which numbers are going to be drawn in the following ways:
ALL IN - This is the traditional bet for lucky numbers where you can choose to bet on 1-6 numbers
KENO SYSTEM - This betting option allows you to choose from 2-10 numbers and still get paid if you miss some numbers.
NO DRAW - This betting option is where you select which numbers will NOT be drawn. You can select up to 10 numbers not to be drawn.
“Multiplier” – this is the number drawn at the end of each draw and it can be 0.5, 1, 2 or 5. It shows how many times your winnings are increased or reduced if you decided to use the multiplier on the ticket. Also called “Risko”.
- Total sum of the numbers drawn- You must predict if the total sum of all numbers drawn is going to be over or under 810.5.
- Sum of the first 5 numbers- You must predict if the sum of the first 5 numbers drawn is going to be over or under 202.5. Results provided by selecting statistics.
- First number OU- You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be over or under 40.5.
- First number Even/Odd- You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be even or odd.
- First number to be single (one-figure)- You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be smaller than 10 or not.
- First number colour – Player bets on the colour (green, blue, orange, yellow) of the first ball dropped.
- Last number OU- You must predict if the last-drawn number is going to be over or under 40.5.
- Last number Even/Odd- Player bets if the last-drawn number is going to be even or odd.
- Last number to be single (one-figure)- Player bets if the last-drawn number is going to be smaller than 10 or not.
- Last number colour – Player bets on the colour (green, blue, orange, yellow) of the last ball dropped.
3.1.2 Quick Picks and Autoplay
Quick Pick: Click on the “RANDOM” button, select the type of bet that you would like (All In, Keno System, No Draw), select the number of balls to bet on, click “SUBMIT”.
Autoplay: Select your desired numbers and the type of bet you would like, then click on the “AUTOPLAY” button, select the number of draws that you would like to consecutively bet on, then click “SUBMIT”. You will now be entered into the next amount of draws that you selected without having to repeat your bets.