Hollywoodbets Punters Challenge
Hollywoodbets Punters Challenge is back, with a share of R10 000 up for grabs at every race meeting at Hollywoodbets Greyville and Hollywoodbets Scottsville. The game is free to play for all account holders. Simply login in with your Hollywoodbets account details and make your selections.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hollywoodbets Punters’ Challenge
Where racing is curtailed or abandoned for whatsoever reason during a meeting, then this daily prize shall be pro-rated based on the number of races completed vs the races carded on the day.
9. The Cape Town Metropolitan (Met) to be run at Kenilworth racecourse on 30 January 2021 will form part of the January Punters’ Challenge.Total prize money of R200 000 will be split as follows
If racing is curtailed or abandoned for whatsoever reason during the meeting, then this prize shall be pro-rated based on the number of races completed vs the races carded on the day.
10. Prize monies will be paid into the winners’ Hollywoodbets account only. There are no conditions applicable to this payment and funds may be withdrawn or used for betting at the discretion of the player. Dead-heat rules apply to all place positions.
11. Prize monies will be paid into the winners’ Hollywoodbets account by 12:00pm, on the day after a qualifying round of the Hollywood Punters Challenge.12. All or NothingCumulative prize money of over R1-million will be paid to any player who picks all the winners on any race day*. Dead-heat rules apply in the event of multiple winning players i.e the total prize will be split equally amongst the winning players. This is an all or nothing prize! There is no pro-rating of this prize in the event of a curtailed or abandoned meeting.To top this, for every race meeting where the cumulative prize is not won, a further R25 000 will be added to the pot. Where the prize is won before the finalization of this challenge, the bonus prize of R1 000 000 will be reinstated for the remainder of the period.The Met meeting at Kenilworth is also eligible for this challenge with the following modified condition applying. A consolation prize shall be offered if no bonus prize is won. This prize of R50 000 will be paid to the highest points scoring player/s who selected the winners of all but one race and selected the second to fourth placed finisher in that race. Dead-heat rules will apply for this consolation prize.
*The race day is defined as the full programme of events, with a minimum of 8 (eight) races, all of which are completed and an official result declared for each race.13. Points System
Every point counts! Points are allocated according to the official finishing position of each horse in the race. The number of points on offer is dependent on the number of horses participating (official runners) in the race.
Points are awarded in accordance with the horses’ finishing positions i.e. in a 10-horse field, the winner will be awarded 10 points, 2nd 9 points and so on with the last horse being awarded 1 point. Similarly, in a 16-horse field, the winner will be awarded 16 points and the last horse just a single point.
In addition, points will be awarded according to the price of the winner only. The winning selection will get a bonus of the Hollywoodbets starting price. If the winner of a 12-horse race starts at 12.5/1 (13.5) then the punters selecting the horse will be awarded 25.5 points (being 12 plus an additional 13.5 points for the starting price).
A horse/jockey combination must be declared a runner in the race to be awarded any points.
Where a dead-heat is declared for any position, then dead-heat rules will apply and the contestants will each receive half of the aggregated points on offer. So, for example, a dead-heat for 3rd and 4th in the 10-horse race will see the affected horses each being awarded 7.5 points ((8+7)/2).
Where a dead-heat is declared for first, then dead-heat rules will apply to both the finishing position (as above) and the starting price bonus. So, for example, a dead-heat for 1st and 2nd in the 10-horse race will see the affected horses each being awarded 9.5 points ((10+9)/2). Where the one horse was priced at 9/1 and the other at 3/1, then the starting price bonus will be 5 (10/2) points to the former and 2 (4/2) points to the latter.
Where a horse is pulled up in a race, it will be considered to have finished last and will be awarded one point. Where more than one horse is pulled up, then they shall share the bottom positions and shall share the points allocation. For example if 2 horses are pulled up then they shall share 3 points (1+2).
Cumulative points awarded will be updated after each race.
Points earned at each race meeting will be totaled and the punters with the highest aggregate number of points for that meeting shall be awarded the prize money as detailed above. In the event of a dead-heat for any of the top ten positions, then the dead-heat rules will apply.
The final allocation of points shall be adjudicated and finalised by the Hollywoodbets team and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the process or the outcome.
Failure to make selections for a race meeting will result in zero points.
14. Scratchings and disqualifications
Any selection of a scratching will be assigned the official tote favourite for the race. In the event there are dual tote favourites in a race, the highest placed finisher (of the tote favourites) will be assigned to the scratching.
A horse disqualified after having run a race will be deemed to have run last and will earn one point, with each horse that finished behind it being promoted.15. Change of venue – if the venue changes (before 11 am on race day) then punters will have the option to retain their original selection or create new selections on a new selection grid. Where no new selections are made, the original selections will remain as valid selections.
16. Any race meeting rescheduled from its original date to another day shall be re-opened for selections prior to the rescheduled date. The original selections shall be voided and only the reselected entries shall apply.
17. Should the race meetings scheduled for any November or December date be postponed beyond the respective month end, all selections shall be void and the winner for the month shall be based on the results already processed.18. Entries will only be accepted up until 5-minutes before the carded time of the first race. The meeting will be closed at that time and no selections will be accepted after that time for any reason whatsoever.
19. It is the responsibility of each entrant to pick, process and save their selections. Team members at Hollywoodbets and/or the independent developers of the punters’ challenge system cannot process entries on behalf of any other person for any reason whatsoever. It is each person’s responsibility to ensure their selections are recorded before the closing time of the challenge.20. Once selections are saved, they are final and cannot be changed.21. The challenge is intended for recreational purposes only. Should any participant be suspected of abusing the spirit of the challenge, Hollywoodbets reserves the right to withdraw any prize money awarded. 22. Hollywoodbets and its authorised agents reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, participants hereby waive any rights or expectations, which they may have against Hollywoodbets or its authorised agents and acknowledge that they will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Hollywoodbets or its authorised agents.23. Queries can be addressed to email@example.com. Companies in the Hollywood Sportsbook Group are licensed betting operators. Hollywoodbets supports responsible gambling. No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop. National Gambling toll-free counselling line 0800 006 008.25. Every entrant participating in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these terms and conditions and rules by virtue of their participation26. This competition is OPEN to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Hollywoodbets or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Hollywoodbets or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of all of the above. However, any person associated with Hollywoodbets as indicated above will donate their winnings to the National Horse Care Unit and/or the Coastal Horse Care unit.27. The official tipsters in the Winning Form Group publications will also form part of this Challenge. Should any of these tipsters win any prize, then that money shall be donated to the Horse Care Unit of their choice.
Soccer Money Back Promotion
Stand a chance of winning your stake back up to ten times if you go out in the last leg when taking your soccer multiples with Hollywoodbets! Win double your stake back (max R1000) when there are 8+ markets on the slip where the odds are 5/1 or greater. Win five times your stake back (up to R2000) when there are 11+ markets at odds of 10/1 or greater. Win 10 times your money back (up to R5000) when there are 15+ markets at odds of 25/1 or greater. Only three-way 90 minute bets apply. To claim, contact our Helpline Team on 087 353 7634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DOUBLE MONEY BACK
FIVE MONEY BACK
TEN MONEY BACK
Irish Objection Promotion
Should you back a horse on a single win bet that is objected against and the race is awarded to another runner, Hollywoodbets will refund your stake IN FULL. For more information about this fantastic objection promotion, give the Hollywoodbets helpline a call on 087 353 7634.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
R25 Sign - up Bonus
Once you activate your Hollywoodbets account and you will receive a R25 Sign-up Bonus! For more information, contact our helpline on 087 353 7634. Terms and conditions are available below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Refer A Friend
Maximise your potential winnings with Hollywoodbets’ Refer a Friend bonus! For every successful friend that you refer to Hollywoodbets, we’ll give you a free R50 betting voucher.
A ‘Friend’ is defined as an individual person who does not have, and who has never had, a Hollywoodbets account.
A ‘Successful Friend’ is defined as someone who has spent a minimum of R75.
The REFER A FRIEND facility is available on the mobile platform and on the online and mobile account registration pages.
Referrals will only be deemed valid if the Friend referred falls under the ‘Successful Friend’ definition.
Each referrer who refers a ‘Successful Friend’ will receive a R50 bonus into their Hollywoodbets account.
The Friend being referred by a referrer must not have, and never have had, a Hollywoodbets account.
The R50 bonus reward will be credited to the referrer’s betting account 24 hours after the Friend referred becomes a ‘Successful Friend’. The referrer is allowed to withdraw the R50 Bonus
The “Friend’ will receive a free R25 signup bonus into their Hollywoodbets account. The “Friend’ will be required to deposit R50 into their betting account. The full R75 (R25 signup bonus and R50 deposit) will be required to be turned over in order for the referred account to now become a Successful Friend/reach the successful friend status.
The ‘Successful Friend’ will not be entitled to withdraw until the funds have been turned over in full.
This promotion is valid to all Hollywoodbets active account holders.
Only players who are 18 years or older are permitted to open a Hollywoodbets account.
If any Friends has reached Successful Friend status and the referrer has not received the R50 bonus within 24 hours, the existing account holder must send an email to email@example.com or call the Helpline on 087 353 7634.
Hollywoodbets has the right to cancel or withdraw this offer or change any of its terms at any time and without cause/notice. Right of participation reserved.
Customers may only refer people that they know personally ("prohibition of spamming").
Every Hollywoodbets account holder participating in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
You can refer your friend by registering him/her using the following link:
National Responsible Gambling Programme | National Gambling Board | Financial Intelligence Centre
VERSION 1.9, UPDATED 14 January 2021